The Keyser-Mineral County Public Library will be opening to the public on June 15th! Thank you for hanging in there with us through these strange times. We’ve been working very hard to get to this point. However, we will only be opening with limited access at this time. Curb Side Pickup services and Interlibrary Loan services are available.
Here are the rules that will be in place for our reopening:
- Maximum of 5 patrons in the library at a time.
- Masks are required.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Our bathroom will be closed to the public until further notice.
- We are not accepting any book donations at this time.
- Any returns, please put in the book drop outside.
- If you need any computer help, please know that we can only do so while following social distancing guidelines.
More details will be available soon on our Facebook page.